Monday, April 23, 2007

Antidepressant Prescription Drugs Kill

February 7, 2004: Traci Johnson committed suicide while enrolled in clinical trials of Eli Lilly’s Cymbalta. She hanged herself from a shower in the Eli Lilly facility where the tests were being conducted. Cymbalta is the new “wonder drug” designed by Eli Lilly to restore their flagging sales since Prozac ran out of patent. Traci Johnson was not depressed prior to taking the drug. She was a normal happy girl who enrolled in the clinical trial as a healthy volunteer in order to earn money to pay for her college tuition. Anyone with any signs of depression was barred from the trials. Traci’s death, and the death of four other people at the trial, were completely absent from the official records. The FDA backed this decision by Eli Lilly saying that the deaths were a confidential part of the trial. The FDA states that the deaths of people in drug trials COUNT AS A COMMERCIAL SECRET IN THE WORLD OF PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES.

Commercial secret? Yeah, I guess. They keep the bones hide in their closet to keep the public trust. I don't know about you, but where I come from that's called a cover-up and it smells to high heaven.

What about the thousands of people who have committed suicide, and killed others after taking SSRI and other antidepressant drugs their doctors said were safe?

To read more Horror Stories visit Antidepressant Drug Horrors. on our ministry website. The people you see there are normal people. The only mistake they made was trusting their doctors when they were prescribed these killer drugs.

When will the the Christian Church WAKE UP to the fact that taking prescription drugs is like playing Russian Roulette. The FDA and drug companies say prescription drug benefits outweigh the risks. That means they want YOU to accept death as an acceptable risk.

From a Christian perspective, any drug which can kill is not worth risking. We were freed from that prison long time ago by our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Our bodies are sacred in the sight of God and belong to Him. He is our Healer.

While this ministry is not against medicines that heal, we are opposed to any medicine that kills in the name of healing. Prescription drugs, like antidepressants, come from pharmacies which God's Word condemns. The word for witchcraft or sorcery as used in Galatians 5:19 means "medicine from a pharmacy." See our Blog article, America's Great Pharmacy Seduction.

Jim Lynn
God's Healing Word

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this!!! I was on Cymbalta for 6 months...I soon realized that I had been complacent about life, sin and my relationship with the Lord.

I would rather be sad and love the Lord, than not care about anything!!!

 
At Thursday, November 25, 2010, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing facts about antidepressant drugs. Now I have to be careful about that. Instead of taking drugs, I'd rather do Yoga to relieve myself, or anything similar to that like Thetahealing. My friends have recommended this to me, saying that this has therapeutic effects on people. They've also mentioned that the techniques focus on thought and prayer working together. I'll give Theta healing a try and see for myself if it works. Well, the things I have been hearing from my friends about this seem highly positive, so I guess it really works. You should try it out, too!

 
At Thursday, March 14, 2013, Blogger Unknown said...

I would like to say that your website is very unique and useful.HEALING

 

Post a Comment

<< Home