Tuesday, October 03, 2006

New Video and Comments

If you have not watched the new video, you can do so now by clicking on By Whose Authority

Video Comments From Viewers:

"I am astounded! And this is here in the nation that was founded on Christian principles! We are the mission field these days, aren't we?"

"It was very interesting, shocking, disappointing and left me licking my chops for more."

"I watched the video... very nice!! I like the format and message. I have added a link to this video from my Prayer Room."

If you would like to comment on the video, click on the "Comments" link below.

Also feel free to add the video link to your website.

Jim Lynn

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As an exorcist, I find this lack of understanding of the demonic and occult among the average Christians frustrating. On one hand, it means I have my work cut out for me on behalf of the ignorant sheep of the Lord. On the other hand, it means I can experiment with prayer & deliverance and not worry about false positives from someone else praying or delivering the same topic.

They watch the third world churches burgeoning, but they don't know why. It is because they know about the demonic and the occult and deal with it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home